Mississauga House Price Report March 2023 – According to the Toronto Real Estate board, the selling price of homes across the GTA has levelled. During last years interest rate hikes, housing prices corrected. Resulting in a downward trend in home prices and lower sales volume overall. More over Ipsos polling of the market predicts buying intention have picked up this last month. In addition a lack of inventory will mean buyers will be competing with offers and higher prices will develop as we move forward through 2023 – Scott Brubacher Broker – Royal LePage Meadowtowne Realty Brokerage
In Mississauga here are the House Price Trends; Mississauga House Price Report March 2023
- At this time, market conditions are good for both buyers and sellers. Compare that to same time last year which was a strong sellers’ market. The sales to new listings ratio shows a balanced market (45.5%) and time wise it takes an average of 36 days to sell a home.
- At the same time houses are selling under asking by about 2%; that’s provided its priced right in the first place. In addition sellers that get their homes ready see better results.
- Prices have flattened out after the downward slide in 2022(-18.4%) with a slight increase in prices from January to February 2023. This in part due to fewer new listings offsetting the lower sales volume. (see the above chart)
- Buyers are a mix of investors buying residential properties to rent out and home buyers with the intent to buy to live in. Investors tend to over bid the rest.
- Its a good time to buy or sell
Mississauga House prices March 2023
Freehold TH $1,004,456
Condo TH $803,277
Condo Apt $612,221
Total Average $1,009,803
Mississauga House Price Report March 2023 – Scott Brubacher Broker, Royal LePage Meadowtowne Realty Brokerage – 6948 Financial Drive Mississauga L5N8J6