Lisgar Real Estate is named in honour of Sir John Lisgar. He was Governor General of Canada in 1869. Lisgar neighbourhoods are located in the northwest area of Mississauga. By and large bounded to the north by Argentia Rd, Britannia Rd to the south, Ninth Line to the west and Winston Churchill Blvd to the east. Furthermore over 30,000 residents live in Lisgar.
Trelawny Circle Mississauga
Firstly, Trelawny Estates was the first major development after the incorporation of the City of Mississauga. Ultimately homes were built during the late 1980’s. In fact Neighbourhood streets are clustered around 6 home Cul-de-Sac lane-ways. Furthermore homes are generous size, ranging in size from 1800-3000 square feet. Growing families no doubt find ample sized homes. First and foremost lots are modular and angled leading to backyards smaller than conventional lots.
Lisgar West – Secondly, Saratoga Drive Mississauga Bounded between Britannia to the south , Derry to the North, Tenth Line to the east, Ninth to the south. Mattamy homes developed this subdivision in the later 1990’s. Residents bike and walk the Lisgar Meadowbrook trail. The community connects as it winds through neighbourhoods.
Finally, Lisgar North is bounded by Derry Road to the south, Highway 401 to the North, Tenth Line to the east and Ninth Line to the south. Developed in late 1990’s.