Mississauga Real Estate – November 2018 According to the Toronto Real Estate Board market watch report across the GTA, average sale prices have increased on average 3.5% since November 2017. Likewise sales volume has increased by 6%. Mississauga House Price Report November 2018
New M3 Condo building will be the tallest in Mississauga
In Mississauga Real Estate News:
- Affordability for homes remains a concern in Mississauga average price of a Condo Apt at $422,000 for last month.
- Firstly it’s a seller’s market in Condo Apartments, Semi-detached and Town Homes.
- On the other hand it’s a buyer’s market with deals to be had in higher end detached homes.
- On average you will sell your home in 23 days at 97% of asking if its priced right.
- Significantly, Edward Rogers, Mayor Bonnie Crombie and the M City team unveiled plans for M3, a new 81-storey condo tower in Square One area. The M3 Condo building will be the tallest in Mississauga “by a significant margin” and one of the tallest in the GTA. Whereas the current highest building in Mississauga is the Marilyn Monroe (Absolute World) at 56 floors.
- By all means You can register for FREE to our upcoming Mississauga Home Buyers Class
Mississauga House Prices for November 2018
Mississauga House Prices reported in September 2018
Avg. house price Mississauga Toronto Milton
(All home types) $ 693,920 $ 869,870 $ 733,452
All House Types in Mississauga Avg. Prices
- Detached $ 1041,485
- Semi-Detached $ 720,909
- Condo TH $ 543,239
- Condo Apt $ 442,007
- Link $ 744,500
- Freehold TH $ 708,333
- Total Average $ 693,920
Mississauga House Price Report November 2018
In conclusion the news in Mississauga real estate for November is the new development of the tallest Condo in Mississauga – over 81 stories. The Mississauga downtown core will intensify with high rise as demand grows for affordable housing. Indeed, it’s been a soft landing for detached homes as the result of a tight money supply and more stringent lending regulation. Significantly, low rise townhomes, semi-detached and Condo Apartments are still the leader in demand for Mississauga home buyers. Lastly register for our upcoming Mississauga Home Buyers Class to get the most up to date Mississauga real estate information.
Mississauga House Price Report November 2018 Video
Thanks we are here to help! Call me. –Scott (O) 905-821-3200 © 647-223-0237