Mississauga Homes Daily Blog – Real Estate Information buyers want to know
The first question that many people ask me is How is the market doing. The question seem’s simple enough, the answer is there are many factors that make up the market, and it depends on your where you are looking.I`ve gathered Real Estate Information buyers want to know.
- Start by reading through the Toronto Real Estate board market watch report. This report is published monthly by the board. Informative, its an overview of the housing market in Mississauga and the greater Toronto area. Important influences in the local market, & statistics such as Sales Volume, Average price, New listings, Active listings, Months of inventory, Average Days on market.
2. Another great source for market information is the Royal LePage House price survey. This report is based on research and is published every quarter. It looks at the overall Canadian market followed by regional summaries. It describes government policies such as interest rates, economy, jobs & house affordability and other things like global stability.
3. The Canadian Housing and Mortgage Corporation- #CMHC – has the Real Estate Information for buyers on the Housing market outlook for regions of interest. This report describes both new home construction and resale homes. This tends to be a more detailed report for the more analytical types.
4. Finally many banks publish reports that are easy to read and understand. The TD Bank for example has the TD Economics Housing report. The banks report a summary of market trends and long term predictions.
5. Finally your Realtor has first hand and current knowledge of the Local Real Estate market and Neighborhood trends. This market knowledge is gained through local board membership, regularly working with buyers and sellers, listing and viewing homes for sale, monitoring sale prices, negotiating offers, and being in the know on local housing information. Realtors know house values by doing a Comparative Market Analysis to determine your home’s value, based on recent sales on your Street. Further Realtors develop knowledge through a work group of other professional vocations and trades associations.
The variable factors affecting local neighborhood markets are: local business development, infill building, Municipal bylaws, zoning, conservation authority policy, political influences, infrastructure spending on schools, community centers, shopping plazas, hospitals, highway and transport systems such as GO transit.
The average home price in Mississauga Real Estate YTD is $547,260 including Streetsville – Erin Mills – Meadowvale – Creditview – Lisgar – Churchill Meadows – Sherwood Forest
So in summary, to answer the question “How is the marketing doing?” is a process of education that is forever evolving. Merry Christmas to all my family, friend and clients.
If you are thinking of buying or selling your home, Scott can provide you with knowledge of the local market, accurate property information, real estate investment knowledge, and understanding of your real estate needs. Scott also is accredited senior’s friendly with the SRES (senior’s real estate specialist designation) Call Scott for more information!