Royal LePage Meadowtowne Realty, Brokerage – Helping you is what we do! REALTOR®
Welcome! If you’re like a lot of people I know, you probably approach the process of buying or selling your home or investment property with a great deal of excitement, and maybe a fair bit of wariness. It can be tough to know who to trust when the well-being of your family and your financial situation are both on the line. Scott Brubacher Real Estate Broker
I get it.
While much of my business comes from referrals and the repeat business of people who I have helped in the past, I also take pride in earning the business of new clients. If you are wondering if I might be the Realtor® who is best able to turn your real estate dreams in to a successful reality, then here are a few things you might want to know about me:
- I’ve been a proud resident of Mississauga for a few decades now, and I love my community. I’m involved in community events and I take full advantage of the many leisure opportunities available to residents of our area. I’ve seen a lot of changes over the past 30 years, as some areas of our city have been transformed from dormant fields into bustling neighbourhoods, and others have seen tricycles give way to second or third vehicles. Which neighbourhood would you and your family find most comfortable? I have an extensive knowledge of all areas of Mississauga Real Estate , including Streetsville Real Estate, Erin Mills Real Estate , Meadowvale Real Estate , Lisgar Real estate , Sheridan Real Estate, East Credit Real Estate, Meadowvale Village Real estate , Churchill Meadows Real estate, Erindale Real Estate and surrounding Neighbourhoods and communities. I’d be pleased to help you find the best fit. I’m also a member if the Ontario Regional MLS System with full access to listings around the Greater Golden Horseshoe Region.
- I have a strong background in sales and marketing in the corporate sector and I feel that professionalism is a key part of any business relationship, real estate included. I initially became a Realtor because I wanted to make a difference to people who are at a key juncture in their lives. A lot of emotion accompanies a real estate transaction and over the years I’ve seen how easy it is to become swept away on the roller coaster of a real estate adventure. I’m here to be the common sense resource guy who will always treat you with the respect you deserve, while making sure your plans are carried out according to principles of good business sense, and with efficiency and integrity. I’m supported by a superb back-end team and together we ensure that everything from the coordination of showings to the finalization of fix-ups are carefully handled so that your real estate experience is as problem-free as possible.
- I grew up with five brothers and sisters and I have three children of my own: I understand the meaning of the words “family home.” Families can be noisy, busy, complex institutions and each one is unique. When I work with you on a real estate deal I get to the heart of why you’re making a move and I customize my efforts to help you ensure that any move you make fits your family life, your career situation and your financial circumstances. I am supportive, discreet and effective, and I’m completely focused on a positive result for you and your family.If you would like to know more about how I can support you to finding the home that means so much to you and your family, while protecting the investment that is such an important part of your legacy, I invite you to contact me today I’d be happy to be part of your real estate plans for the future.Also of note, I am:
Committed to My Community and Profession
- A previous recipient of the Ronald E. Sanderson Award for community service
- A Past President of the Streetsville Rotary Club and Paul Harris Fellow
- An associate member of the Streetsville Business Improvement Area (BIA) and
- An accredited Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Royal LePage Meadowtowne Realty, Brokerage
ABOUT Royal LePage: Since 1913, Royal LePage has been helping Canadians buy and sell their homes and supporting communities.When our founder A. E. LePage founded the company he was a pioneer whose innovation and belief in customer service transformed real estate in Canada. It is this spirit that has inspired many industry firsts, from offering virtual tours to launching a website. A. E. LePage was also a founding member of the Toronto Real Estate Board, and the company has always set the highest quality standards in the industry.Not only is Royal LePage dedicated to our agents and clients, we also care deeply about the communities in which our agents live and work. We are the only real estate company with its own branded charity; The Shelter Foundation dedicated to funding women’s shelters and violence prevention and education programs across Canada.Royal LePage Meadowtowne Realty Brokerage 6948 Finanical Drive Mississauga Ontario L5N8J4
- Helping You Is What We Do is something that we live and breathe at every level. It’s as true today as it was 100 years ago. And we’re proud to say this philosophy will continue to drive us forward in the years and decades to come.
- Because of the critical role our agents play in our success, we always strive to provide them with the latest tools and technologies. We offer them strong support with timely information and market data they need plus state-of-the-art marketing tools, professional development and in-person training. This way, you can feel confident that any agent bearing the Royal LePage name will stand for expertise and service you can count on. With over 14,500 agents in more than 600 locations from coast-to-coast, no matter whether you live in a big city or in the country, you’ll find a Royal LePage agent ready and equipped to help you.
- To us, real estate is as much a passion as it is a business. That’s why we have continually led the industry in offering high quality real estate services
Royal LePage: A Name That Stands For High Quality Service
- I value the professional relationships I have with the other Realtors® and Real Estate Brokers in Mississauga and would like to note that I will not knowingly solicit the business of someone who is already working with another agent. There are many excellent real estate professionals in Mississauga and there is room for all of us! Scott Brubacher Real Estate Broker – REALTOR® Streetsville Real Estate Agent
Get your free neighbourhood report!
Get a list of homes in your neighbourhood that will help you identify properties that meet your budget with the amenities that you want!Get my report